Thursday, May 7

Funky


I am using the sexy work of Ismael Rac which you can purchase here,do not use unless you have a license to do so.
*Scrapkit is from Sharon Becker Creations,Funky Feeling,which you can purchase here. I love this kit,the colors are awesome!! Thank you Sharon!
*Mask of choice,I am using Geometric-textures 5 from Essexgirl here Think I could use every mask you have made lol Thank you for sharing!
*Font of Choice,I am using Eras Demi ITC,came with my PSP program.
-This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP-
Open a 500x500 transparent image,flood fill white.
Paste paper 08 as a new layer/layers/load mask/merge group/resize 20%,move the mask layer up/layers/duplicate/image/flip.
Frame01 resize 30%,click inside frame with magicwand/selections/modify/expand 8
Paste paper 12 under frame/selections/invert/delete
Paste tube of choice under the frame layer/delete/selections/select none.
dropshadow
Vertical 9
Horizonal 9
Opacity 80
Blur 9
Bow03,resize 45%,same dropshadow
Butterfly 02,resize 50%
Flower 08,resize 55%,dropshadow
Vertical 7
Horizonal 7
Opacity 80
Blur 9
Funky tag 03,resize 55%,move below flower layer,same dropshadow.
Add copyrights
Add name.
Layers/merge all visible/image/resize all layers 4%. Save.
Hope you enjoyed my tut,would love to see your results.Email me
Hugs,Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps and Imaging 2011

Back to TOP