Friday, October 23

Star



Tube of choice,I am using Elias Chatzoudis,which you can purchase here,do not use unless you have a license to do so.

Template of choice, I am using Yvettes template 31 from Essence Of Creativity here. Thank you Yvette!

Mask of choice,I am using Vix mask148 here. Thank you Vix!

Font of choice.
-This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP-

Open mask,minimize.

Open template/delete credits/image/canvas size 600x500.

Highlight white background layer/layers/new raster layer/flood fill with a color from your tube,I used #f4a2d8 /right click on color filled layer/new mask layer/from image/select mask/ok/layers/merge/merge group/position towards the template star.

Highlight rectangle layer/flood fill with color of choice,I used #fb4d7a/effects/texture effects/texture/tin foil:default settings.

Highlight large star/effects/texture effects/squares/settings:mosiac deep
Highlight small star/flood fill with color of choice,I used #eef68c/effects/artistic effects/enamel/blurred low detail/ok.

Paste tube/resize if needed,I resized mine 30%/dropshadow:
Vertical 6
Horizonal 6
Opacity 65
Blur 10

Layers/merge/merge visible.

Image/resize all layers 5%.

Add copyrights.

Add name.

Save.

*Make sure to name your tag differently than Yvettes template/as a jpg.
Hope you enjoyed my tut,would love to see your results.

Hugs,Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps and Imaging 2011

Back to TOP