Thursday, October 8

Autumn



Tube of choice,I am using Caron Vinson,which you can purchase here,do not use unless you have a license to do so.

Template of choice,I am using Autumn template 6 from TracyF.Designs here. Thank you for the template Tracy,its beautiful!!

Font of choice,I'm using Autumn Deco here.
-This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP-

This will be quick and easy lol

Dropshadow for tut:
Vertical 5
Horizonal 5
Opacity 60
Blur 11

Open template/hit shiftD/close the orginal/delete copyright layer.

Highlight the circle layer/flood fill with color of choice,I used #4a2518.

To colorize the dotted line:open a new 600x600 white image/flood fill black/copy/minimize.

Highlight dotted layer/selections/select all/float/defloat/paste your black layer into selection(under edit)/deselect.
Highlight square layer/flood fill with color of choice,I used #a9a051.

Highlight frame layer/repeat how we did the dotted circle layer.

Paste tube below the corner layer/position/dropshadow.

Highlight corner layer/layers/duplicate 2 times/position/dropshadow.

Layers/new raster layer/send to bottom/flood fill white.

Layers/merge/merge visible.

Add copyrights.

Add name.

Save.

For my name,I used flood fill color #4a2518 /black on foreground.
Hope you enjoyed my tut,would love to see your results.

Hugs,Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps and Imaging 2011

Back to TOP