Friday, October 30

Blue Christmas



Tube of choice,I am using PinUpToons,which you can purchase here,do not use unless you have a license to do so.

Scrapkit is Blue Christmas,a freebie from Bev at HorsePlay's Pasture here. Awesome kit Bev,thank you!!!

Mask of choice,I am using Vix's mask 301 here. Thank you Vix!!

Font of choice,I am using Santa's Sleigh here.
-This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP-

Dropshadow for tut:
Vertical 6
Horizonal 6
Opacity 70
Blur 8

Open mask,minimize.

Open a new 600x600 white image.

Paste paper3 as a new layer/right click on paper layer/new mask layer/from image/select mask/ok/layers/merge/merge group/resize mask layer 25%/layers/duplicate 3 times/position.

Paste frame2 as a new layer/click inside frame with magicwand/selections/modify/expand by 6.

Paste paper 6 below frame layer/resize 20%/selections/invert/delete/do not deselect.

Paste string lights 1/resize 20%/position/delete/do not deselect.

Paste garland2/position/delete/do not deselect.

Paste tree 4/resize 15%/position/delete/do not deselect.

Paste tube/position/delete/deselect/dropshadow to all layers.

Paste star1/resize 50%/edit/repeat resize/position on top of the tree/erease the blue going over the tree,to make it look like its on the tree.

Moving up top/paste snowman 1/resize 50%/position/dropshadow.
Paste ball5/resize 50%/edit/repeat resize 2 times/position on tree/repeat with same ball or a few different ones/dropshadow to each.

Paste candy cane 2/resize 50%/layers/duplicate 2 times/position/dropshadow.
Layers/merge/merge visible.

Image/resize all layers 12%.

Add copyrights.

Add name.
*For my name,I used paper 8 for fill/black on foreground.

Save.
Hope you enjoyed my tut,would love to see your results.

Hugs,Mary

1 comment:

Dottiemaye said...

I love this tutorial but everytime I go to get the kit to use for it. I end up getting a bunch of new tabs opening and it just keep connecting to the new page tabs and then won't let me out. The tut is awesome. Hopefully I can find out why this blog site does this to me. Others don't do it just this one. Thank you for the beautiful tut. Hugs, Dottiemaye

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps and Imaging 2011

Back to TOP