Saturday, January 23

Take A Walk On The Wild Side



Tube(s)of choice,I am using Keith Garvey,which you can purchase here,do not use unless you have a license to do so.

Template of choice,I am using template 140 from Blissfully Beth here. Thank you Beth,your templates rock!

3 masks of choice,I am using-
WSL mask 84
WSL mask 21
WSL mask 16
here.

Font of choice,I am using mistral,came with my psp program.
-This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP-

Dropshadow of choice for tut.

Open masks,minimize.

Open template/delete credit layer.

Highlight raster 1 layer/right click/new mask layer/from image/select maks/I am using mask 16/layers/merge/merge group/layers/duplicate/position both layers using your pick tool.

Layers/new raster layer/flood fill with color of choice,I am using black/right click on layer/arrange/move below first mask layer/right click on layer/new mask layer/from image/select mask/I am using mask 21/ok/layers/merge/merge group/resize larger 20%/edit/repeat resize.

Repeat using another color of choice,I am using #174347 and mask 84/duplicate and position layers.

Highlight outer blue oval/selections/select all/float/defloat/flood fill white/repeat on inner blue oval,square 1 and square 2 frames.

Image/resize all layers 35%.

Highlight square 1 bg/flood fill black/repeat on square 2 bg.

Highlight square 1 layer/click on it with your magicwand/paste first tube of choice/position/selections/invert/delete/deselect.

Repeat for square 2 bg using 2nd tube choice.

Highlight dots layer/selections/select all/float/defloat/flood fill with color of choice,I am using white.

Open a new 500x500 white image/flood fill with color,I am using black/edit/copy/minimize/highlight wordart glitter bg/selections/select all/float/defloat/edit/paste layer we just made into selection for wordart layer/deselect/resize larger 3%.

Repeat on top wordart layer using color of choice,I am using white.

Hide all mask layers/layers/merge/merge visible/dropshadow/unhide layers.

Layers/new raster layer/right click on layer/arrange/send to bottom/flood fill white.

Paste third tube of choice/position/dropshadow.

Add copyrights.

Add name.

Layers/merge/merge visible.

Resize all layers 5%.

Save.
Hope you enjoyed my tut,would love to see your results.

Hugs,Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps and Imaging 2011

Back to TOP