Thursday, June 25

Some Gave All

Photobucket

Tube of choice, I am using the wonderful work of Tom Hoover,which you can purchase here,do not use unless you have a license to do so.

Scrapkit is "Some Gave All" from Kissy,which you can purchase at "Taggin AngelsNScrap" Love this kit Kissy,thank you!!

Template of choice,I am using template21 from Caitlin here. Thank you for sharing!

Tears_Saskia here

Image of choice,I don't know where I got the one I used so cannot share. If its yours,let me know so I can give credit,thank you:)

Font of choice,I am using Comic Sans,came with my psp program.

Animation shop
-This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP-

Open template,click on shiftD,close the orginal and delete the copyright layer.


Paste image,position/layers/duplicate/position/hide black lines,large white rectangle and large gray rectangle layers/layers/merge/merge visible/unhide layers.


Layers/new raster layer/send to bottom/flood fill white.


Highlight large grey rectangle layer/selections/select all/float/defloat/paste paper9 into selections/deselect.


Highlight large white rectangle layer/repeat the last steps using paper 18.


Highlight black lines,flood fill white.


Paste ribbon fireworks1,resize 55%/position/ dropshadow 5 5 65 12

Paste fireworksbling1,resize 10%/position/repeat with fireworksbling2/same dropshadow



Paste starcharm2/resize 55%/position/same dropshadow.



Paste tube,resize if needed/position/same dropshadow.

Add copyrights/name/layers/merge/merge visible/image/resize all layers by 18%


Open animation shop,open tears_saskia/edit/select all/minimize.


Back to psp/edit/copy/paste into AS as a new animation/press ctrl and L at the same time/5 times,making 6 frames/edit/select all.

Open tears_saskia/copy/minimize/bring up your tag/edit/paste into selected frame/I pasted it 3 times/click on animations/frame properties/changed the time display to 20/save as gif.
Hope you enjoyed my tut,would love to see your results.

Hugs,Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps and Imaging 2011

Back to TOP